If you are seeking a rewarding and enriching experience in the gold mining sector, Gold Fields offers a diverse range of career options within the group’s multiple operation platforms including its open pits and underground mines across differing locations.
We also welcome employment interest at our corporate office located in Perth’s CBD.
By choosing a career with Gold Fields, you are not only investing in your future, but opening the door to opportunities to grow and develop skills across our many operations.
Employment opportunities at Gold Fields can include:
- Mining engineers
- Operators – from jumbos to trucks
- A multitude of trainee opportunities
- Metallurgical specialists
- Processing, lab and gold room technicians
- Mechanical engineers
- Mechanical trades (from apprentices to fully qualified tradespeople)
- Electrical engineers
- Electrical & electrical & instrumentation trades (from apprentices to fully qualified tradespeople)
- Automation engineers
- Environmental sciences, archaeology, anthropology, biology
- Energy specialists
- Accounting, tax, and finance professional
- Legal and contract specialists
- Human resources
- Health, wellbeing, lifestyle leaders
- Planners, innovators
- Technology practitioners
We place great value on the career development of our employees, and during the recruitment process, give internal candidates priority consideration; to that end, we will always seek to fill positions internally wherever possible.
Want to find out more?
Underscored by a common goal of creating shared benefits to those associated with our efforts, it means our people, the ecosystems in which we operate, and the rapport we have with our local and indigenous communities, is of the highest respect.